Experience about Photography

Hello my name is Aurel Giska Kinta Nia,  i am a student in the creative media state polytechnic majoring in photography. here I want to share my experience while studying photography on campus. actually there are so many that I still don't know about the whole science of photography and I just want to share my impression while studying photography. My education background is not like most of my friends in class, I graduated from accounting school which is far from photography.
my decision to choose a photography majoring might be a very far-reaching decision from my background, but because I wanted to try something new so I chose the photography, initially when I was in college I was a very ordinary person in photography even though I liked photography limited to photographing.
as long as I study photography I often travel and look for unique photo spots, besides that at the end of semester 3 there is a documentary and ethnophotography course in which my friends and I visit the city of Semarang and experience a new experience out of town and visiting historical places . I am very happy to be able to travel while learning how culture is in central java.
My message to others is never to be afraid to try things that have never been tried because life only once comes on do something that makes yourself comfortable and benefits others.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini